23.Kings

24.Clippers

25.Bulls

26.Pacers

27.76ers

28.Warriors

29.Timberwolves

30.Nets

Disappointing week for Denver... They have lost to: Charlotte, Detroit and New Orleans since the rankings last week. The Magic have also lost like 3 out of the last 5 so they take a bit of a hit.

Last weeks:

My power rankings:

1. Lakers

2.Magic

3.Celtics

4.Nuggets

5.Hawks

6.Cavaliers

7.Mavericks

8.Suns

9.Trail Blazers

10.Jazz

11.Rockets

12.Spurs

13.Thunder

14.Heat

15.Hornets

16.Bobcats

17.Bucks

18.Kings

19.Pistons

20.Grizzlies

21.Knicks

22.Raptors

23.Wizards

24.Clippers

25.Pacers

26.Warriors

27.76ers

28.Bulls

29.Timberwolves

30.Nets

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Never been a fan of these Power Rankings but I'm having a difficult time understanding why every power ranking has the Celtics above the Hawks since the Hawks won the first head-to-head.

Never been a fan of these Power Rankings but I'm having a difficult time understanding why every power ranking has the Celtics above the Hawks since the Hawks won the first head-to-head.

They still have a better record and they just had an 11 game winning streak with 8 of those winnings being on the road. The Magic also whipped the Hawks, but have lost some games recently so they're lower in the rankings. I mean, Charlotte beat the Hawks by 25, but that don't make them better. Boston did lose last night, but I don't think 1 loss in 12 games is enough to drop them.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

They still have a better record and they just had an 11 game winning streak with 8 of those winnings being on the road. The Magic also whipped the Hawks, but have lost some games recently so they're lower in the rankings. I mean, Charlotte beat the Hawks by 25, but that don't make them better. Boston did lose last night, but I don't think 1 loss in 12 games is enough to drop them.

good explanation.

1.Lakers

2.Celtics

3.Magic

4.Mavericks

5.Hawks

6.Cavaliers

7.Suns

8.Nuggets

9.Rockets

10.Trail Blazers

11.Jazz

12.Spurs

13.Heat

14.Grizzlies

15.Hornets

16.Thunder

17.Bucks

18.Pistons

19.Bobcats

20.Knicks

21.Raptors

22.Wizards

23.Kings

24.Clippers

25.Bulls

26.Pacers

27.76ers

28.Warriors

29.Timberwolves

30.Nets

Adjusted. This team doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with Boston, LA and Orlando.

What's so special about Dallas?

Oh . . . nevermind. I forget that when the Hawks beat them by 5, they didn't have Josh Howard, which meant the game didn't count.

My bad.

Dallas had to play pretty damn bad for the Hawks to win that game. Well according to the stat sheet anyway. I missed that game. The Hawks can beat some winning teams when they got guys out. Kinda like how Martin and Smith were out for Denver.

it's funny... All this winning at home and then the first time they got back on the road they fall like a big old dying tree. The home winning streak was just fools gold. And I was fooled. It will not happen again.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

it's funny... All this winning at home and then the first time they got back on the road they fall like a big old dying tree. The home winning streak was just fools gold. And I was fooled. It will not happen again.

Oh, thank God. I really rely on the Hotlanta1981 power rankings to accurately gauge the pulse of the league. Thanks!