• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoopsworld article...

T21

Very nice article from Mike Moreau of the Hoopsworld...

My link

... This is our year guys!

I think that most other contenders in the East are on decline... Boston is too old, and if one of the wheels falls off, well, they're out...

Orlando has potential, but I think that they have lost some chemistry and now everybody is takin' them more seriously...

Finally, Cavs are layin' it all on 'Bron's shoulders, and come Playoffs he'll be thinking about movin' to another place...

The only team in the NBA that can claim they got an edge over us are the Lakers... but we're still getting better and growing...

Edited by T21
  • Like 1

Very nice article and I absolutely agree that we have that confidence, that swagger, and we do know that we're good. I can only remember one Hawks team in my life that had this type of swagger and that was the team that I think started out like 15-1 or something back in the 90's. But that team didn't have a ridiculously athletic advantage over 90% of the teams in the league. Last night when I turned the game on in the beginning of the 2nd quarter we were struggling shooting the ball and as Harpring said during the game it looked like a playground game and you'd think we would have no shot at beating a Jazz team when we're playing and shooting so poorly and yet we FORCED the Jazz into the same type of game and we got them making mistakes and that's when we're deadly. Honestly when we go on those runs where we're forcing turnovers and sniping the passing lanes and running and gunning it reminds me of the Patriots team from a couple of years ago that looked like they could turn it on and blow a team out anytime they wanted. That's the feeling I have right now with the Hawks and man I'm loving it!