• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Players REAL weights

RedDawg#8

I noticed on the Hawks media notes that they have player’s weights that are a little different from the ones listed on NBA.com and Hawks.com. Anyways I thought it was pretty interesting to see what seems like a more accurate listing of our guy’s weights:

Josh Smith- 234 lbs not 240

Al Horford- 246 lbs not 245

Joe Smith- 230 lbs not 225

Jeff Teague- 181 lbs not 180

Collins- 265lbs not 255 (no surprise there)

Randolph Morris- 260 lbs not 275

Everybody else’s was the same as what is listed on NBA.com

Collins and Morris’ are a huge difference from what is listed, but seem a lot more accurate as Morris lost a lot of weight this offseason. Also Joe Smith definitely seemed bigger than 225, I always knew his was off. Smiths surprises me as well, he lost 6 lbs, and it probably explains why his flying around more this season.

Edited by RedDawg#8

I noticed on the Hawks media notes that they have player’s weights that are a little different from the ones listed on NBA.com and Hawks.com. Anyways I thought it was pretty interesting to see what seems like a more accurate listing of our guy’s weights:

Josh Smith- 234 lbs not 240

Al Horford- 246 lbs not 245

Joe Smith- 230 lbs not 225

Jeff Teague- 181 lbs not 180

Collins- 265lbs not 255 (no surprise there)

Randolph Morris- 260 lbs not 275

Everybody else’s was the same as what is listed on NBA.com

Collins and Morris’ are a huge difference from what is listed, but seem a lot more accurate as Morris lost a lot of weight this offseason. Also Joe Smith definitely seemed bigger than 225, I always knew his was off. Smiths surprises me as well, he lost 6 lbs, and it probably explains why his flying around more this season.

Collins is still way heavier than 265lbs. Try 300lbs.