• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tyrannosaurus Vex

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

One minute he's stealing inbounds and lofting bank shots over J-Smoove at the end of a quarter. The next minute...

Chicago Bulls forward Tyrus Thomas has been suspended for one game for conduct detrimental to the team...

"It's unfortunate," Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro said. "It's an internal matter. [bulls GM] Gar [Forman] and myself will handle it. We've got to focus in on the game [saturday night] and try to find a way to play better in the last few games to get a win... It's unfortunate timing, but in the short run there's a responsibility. No one player is bigger than the team, and there's a responsibility to do things right. And I think by handling the situation the right way, which I think we are, I know we are. It's not one person. It's a group. And you have to be committed to your teammates, your coaches, the organization. That doesn't go just for Tyrus. It goes for everybody. The guys know how things run around here. That's how it's going to be."

Asked about the suspension, Bulls veteran guard Lindsey Hunter suggested the 23-year-old Thomas may still have some growing up to do.

"Life is full of trials and tribulations," Hunter said. "If you get frustrated every time you have [a problem] then you're going to live a pretty frustrated life. We all have areas in our life we need to grow up in. As long as you realize it and you constantly work on those things, eventually you conquer your own demons. I think that's a battle within he has to work on."

Link (ESPN Chicago)

~lw3