• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Kincaid

DeacKillsaDevil

• Premium Member

just another slow day on radio.

yesterday on 790 it was black vs white on NASCAR & NBA....God I can't wait for NCAAF and NFL to return to give these nuts something to talk about.

What got Kincaid so fired up about Joe Johnson? He is talking about how JJ doesn't want to be here.

Did JJ come out and say that?

Kincaid is a moron who has NO knowledge of the NBA...........especially the CBA (collective bargaining agreement). Kincaid has no clue the real reason why JJ turned down the extension. (Same reason James, Wade, & Bosh refused as well. They get a larger and longer contract of they wait until this off season acording to how the current CBA works.) Not to mention it will be the last year this CBA is in existence and a new deal will have to be reached by the owner or players union. Go ahead and brace yourself for next year as Kinciad will preach fire and brimstone from a pulpit with absolutely NO knowlege of the situation.

Your best off just igoring the Buck & Kincaid show until baseball and football...............that is if you can stomach all the love he gives the Phillies and Eagles.

He was talking about some comments joe made in the NY Post http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/joe_johnson_love_mike_O3EZaj48mXkaD0fYFfkCQO

CHICAGO -- If the Knicks lose out on LeBron James, their consolation prize could be Atlanta's Joe Johnson.

And that would be just fine with Johnson, who says he would surely make a free-agent visit to the Knicks because of his great relationship with Mike D'Antoni, who coached him in Phoenix.

BACK PAGE: McGRADY HELPS PLAYOFF CHANCES

"I got even something better to focus on right now with Atlanta, trying to finish off the season well," Johnson told The Post after the All-Star Game. "[Mike and I] have got a great relationship. He gave me a chance to shine and become the player I am today. I love him, so I would visit."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/joe_johnson_love_mike_O3EZaj48mXkaD0fYFfkCQO#ixzz0fjta2ZbT

Kincaid is a moron who has NO knowledge of the NBA...........especially the CBA (collective bargaining agreement). Kincaid has no clue the real reason why JJ turned down the extension. (Same reason James, Wade, & Bosh refused as well. They get a larger and longer contract of they wait until this off season acording to how the current CBA works.) Not to mention it will be the last year this CBA is in existence and a new deal will have to be reached by the owner or players union. Go ahead and brace yourself for next year as Kinciad will preach fire and brimstone from a pulpit with absolutely NO knowlege of the situation.

Your best off just igoring the Buck & Kincaid show until baseball and football...............that is if you can stomach all the love he gives the Phillies and Eagles.

Well said. You would think that the afternoon shows on both 790 and 680 could use a guy with some knowledge of college and pro basketball. Right now there is absolutely no knowledge in the afternoon drive. Sad, because this town has a lot of basketball fans.