• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sund I hope you know something we don't

Brotha2ThaNite

LAC tried to steal Smith from us, changed there minds and that was huge for us.

LAC tried to steal Smith from us, changed there minds and that was huge for us.

If JJ goes to the Clippers it will be all about the money and not about winning; nothing we can do about that.

If a player this stage of his career chooses money over winning, there is nothing you can do.

The NBA Summary of the Hawks game said there are now roughly 5 teams who could offer either Lebron, Wade, Bosh, JJ or anyone else a max contract. You have a right to be scared.

However, if JJ cares even a little about winning (gotta remember that he came to a far inferior Hawks team at the time), the Clippers won't be one of those teams.

If JJ goes to the Clippers it will be all about the money and not about winning; nothing we can do about that.

If a player this stage of his career chooses money over winning, there is nothing you can do.

I don't agree with your first statement. The Clippers have built up through the draft and a team with Baron Davis, Joe Johnson, Thornton, Griffin, and Kaman could make a very good run. You would instantly have one of the league's best backcourts and Joe can go back to playing off the ball. In fact, if the Clippers got JJ they would be my sleeper team to upset some of the better teams in the West next year.

I don't agree with your first statement. The Clippers have built up through the draft and a team with Baron Davis, Joe Johnson, Thornton, Griffin, and Kaman could make a very good run. You would instantly have one of the league's best backcourts and Joe can go back to playing off the ball. In fact, if the Clippers got JJ they would be my sleeper team to upset some of the better teams in the West next year.

FIX

What do you think after they traded Thornton? I wish we could have got him. I never thought they would trade him.

FIX

What do you think after they traded Thornton? I wish we could have got him. I never thought they would trade him.

They really don't need a scorer at SF to be good considering they'll have 3 proven scorers if you add JJ to that roster. If they could sign a good defensive SF that can shoot the 3, they'd be pretty good. Especially since they can bring Gordon off the bench as their 6th man, and run JJ at the 3 in some situations.