• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tiger's Apology

DJlaysitup

I thought Tiger's apology sounded pretty sincere. Some say "well he was just reading it" but Tiger isn't likely a practiced public speaker (other than golf press conferences after rounds) and it was a pretty long speach. I'm sure that (even if he didn't write it) he had final say as far as content.

Personaly I hoppe that he plays a warmup tourney (maybe Arnold's tourney in FLA) and then plays the Masters this year. I like to watch the Masters and it's always much better with Tiger in the hunt.

He said some things that needed to be said. Whether he was sincere or not is debatable. I didn't have a problem with his speach other than his attitude about the media. If he isn't going to answer questions about the accident then he has no business complaining when people speculate about Elin swinging that club in anger.

I would bet he will be back by May but the Masters is iffy.

He said some things that needed to be said. Whether he was sincere or not is debatable. I didn't have a problem with his speach other than his attitude about the media. If he isn't going to answer questions about the accident then he has no business complaining when people speculate about Elin swinging that club in anger.

I would bet he will be back by May but the Masters is iffy.

He better play the Masters...or i lose a steak dinner snowballfight.gif

Edited by DJlaysitup

I think Tiger is very sorry he got caught.

LOL...I think that about says it all.

But it could be the best for him - longterm - that he was caught. Tiger was acting like he was Royalty...without understanding how the Royals behave. You do like the Brittish dude - Marry a pretty young brood mare and then just keep one mistress you can trust. Tiger got carried away with the numbers biggrin.gif .

Edited by DJlaysitup