• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Game Tonight on ESPN vs. Warriors

ROW_B

Bibby abused himself agains the Suns, and Crawford was ineffective probably still due to his shoulder....and Teague STILL didn't get anything. I don't really see much changing.

God, I hope that if he does play, he lights it up for once in the 6.7 minutes of playing time he would get.

I had rather see Jeff play and the Hawks lose because of his play than to see him wilt away on the

bench and watch the Hawks lose without him, as happened in our last game.

Something is wrong here. Either the Hawks have no idea about drafting a point guard OR our head coach

has no idea about how to develop a young point guard. Maybe it's some of both.

Woody can't develop a young point guard because the front office can't draft a suitable point guard.

As I said, if we're going to lose, let's do it with JT on the floor. Not all the time, but give him his portion.

Tonight, we'll see.

:helpsmilie:

I had rather see Jeff play and the Hawks lose because of his play than to see him wilt away on the

bench and watch the Hawks lose without him, as happened in our last game.

Something is wrong here. Either the Hawks have no idea about drafting a point guard OR our head coach

has no idea about how to develop a young point guard. Maybe it's some of both.

Woody can't develop a young point guard because the front office can't draft a suitable point guard.

As I said, if we're going to lose, let's do it with JT on the floor. Not all the time, but give him his portion.

Tonight, we'll see.

helpsmilie.gif

Agreed GM, but the truth is if a few years ago Stern would have said "with the second pick of the draft the Atlanta Hawks take Chris Paul, point guard from Wake Forrest..."

Then the Hawks would be looked at as PG pickin genius's. Misses have consequences.