• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts On "Sports Unlimited" Tonight at 6:00

Traceman

You can e-mail your questions or call in with your questions.

http://www.nba.com/hawks/

I'd like to ask him the following questions:

Coach, how does it feel to finally accomplish your dream of becoming an NBA head coach only to get screwed by seeing the team:

1) trade away your leading scorer from last year to avoid paying the luxury tax;

2) fail to resign JT after claiming that moving Dog would allow them the ability to do so;

3) fail to sign a "quality FA" with the so called "salary cap flexibility" that the Dog trade was supposed to create;

4) ask you to prepare for a training camp that is less than a month away when the only players you have signed include 2 starters from last year's team, 4 backups, 2 rookies, a guy who will never play again, a scrub thrown into the Dog trade to make salaries match and that prized FA acquisition Jacque Vaughn;

and

5) set you up for failure by providing you with the least talented roster in the NBA?

• Premium Member

Can somebody tell me if it makes the cut and how he answers.

Here's the question.

Hello coach.

Longtime Hawks fan here.

I just wanted to know, what type of team can Hawks fans expect this year (run N Gun or Low Post (ala San Antonio))? Secondly, Who do you predict is the frontrunner for the Sf Spot going into camp?

Thank you,

Diesel.

• Premium Member

Yeah, that's why I limited my questions to things about the team. I mean, will we be a running team?

and who is going to be our starting Sf?

Right now, I think XRay Hipp, Antonio Lang, James Forest, Martin Muuresepp, Ace Custis, Lubos Barton, Damien Wilkins, Brooks Thompson, and Rod Grizzard all have a strong chance at being our starting Sf. Either that or Grant Park MVP.