• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bad are we going to be?

Horf

So if Joes leaves for New York and we manage a sign-and-trade, who do we get back from the Knicks? Best case scenario - David Lee? YEAH! ANOTHER POWER FORWARD!

I don't know - I'll confess I'm not as up on the cap rules and strategies as several other people on this board. If Joe leaves for NY, I'm not sure that a sign-and-trade would even happen, especially if he's taking less money to play with a big name. All I know is that he sent a message with the "I'll sacrifice" comment last night.

Edited by HawkRock1123

• Premium Member

All I know is that he sent a message with the "I'll sacrifice" comment last night.

explain this please! Is Joe still running his trap?

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-100308/daily-dime

AJC has an article about it today too.

Let me say this: I DON'T WANT TO LOSE JOE JOHNSON.

That being said, I'm a little disappointed in how he's handling these questions. The team is fighting for playoff position, we have our best chance to go far in the playoffs since Nique left, and I have feel like he oughta be saying "I'm not thinking about any of that right now. I just want to win."

Edited by HawkRock1123

• Premium Member

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-100308/daily-dime

AJC has an article about it today too.

Let me say this: I DON'T WANT TO LOSE JOE JOHNSON.

That being said, I'm a little disappointed in how he's handling these questions. The team is fighting for playoff position, we have our best chance to go far in the playoffs since Nique left, and I have feel like he oughta be saying "I'm not thinking about any of that right now. I just want to win."

Joe needs to shut fast! That sums up the feelings of one Mr. Dominique Wilkins. Nique on Joe's recent comments to the NY Post: "Now is not the time for that. The focus should be on making a playoff run"