• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague! Teague! Teague!

Kimsey

This is a list of young 21-27 year old "points" in the EC, the bar has been set leaguewide while Sund made a terrible chest move signing Bibby(31) three guaranteed years.

Rondo-playoff

Harris-lotto, soon to be Wall(New Jersey will be a very dangerous team as early of next year)

Lou Williams-lotto

Jack-playoff

Rose-playoff

Mo Williams-playoff

Brandon Jennings-playoff

Stuckey-lotto

Nelson-playoff

Felton-playoff

Current starters in Bibby's class:

Earl Watson- top ten pick

Arroyyo/Chalmers- just short of playoff

Duhon- top ten pick

Bibby- playoff

Foye- l top ten pick

I'm not even taking in account the top WC pgs, influx of current rooks, and future mega rooks (WALL) also overseas prospects.

Teague is the only guy that can compete with these players night in and night out. I don't know if he a future 7-t0 year starter for ATL but I do believe he'll be a very good back up ala Kyle Lowry at the very least. This is the time Woodson needs to ramp up the learning curve and look past mistakes in general. Get him accustomed to the starting pgs that league is now producing. I feel confident in saying Teague is a more effective player than Bibby at this point in their careers.

To all those saying we can't do it because of playoff race, it's pick your poison between Orlando and Cleveland in the second round. Third or Fourth place pretty much has no significance.

This is a list of young 21-27 year old "points" in the EC, the bar has been set leaguewide while Sund made a terrible chest move signing Bibby(31) three guaranteed years.

Rondo-playoff

Harris-lotto, soon to be Wall(New Jersey will be a very dangerous team as early of next year)

Lou Williams-lotto

Jack-playoff

Rose-playoff

Mo Williams-playoff

Brandon Jennings-playoff

Stuckey-lotto

Nelson-playoff

Felton-playoff

Duhon- top ten pick

Bibby- playoff

Foye- l top ten pick

I'm not even taking in account the top WC pgs, influx of current rooks, and future mega rooks (WALL) also overseas prospects.

Teague is the only guy that can compete with these players night in and night out. I don't know if he a future 7-t0 year starter for ATL but I do believe he'll be a very good back up ala Kyle Lowry at the very least. This is the time Woodson needs to ramp up the learning curve and look past mistakes in general. Get him accustomed to the starting pgs that league is now producing. I feel confident in saying Teague is a more effective player than Bibby at this point in their careers.

To all those saying we can't do it because of playoff race, it's pick your poison between Orlando and Cleveland in the second round. Third or Fourth place pretty much has no significance.

Woodson isn't going to throw Teague into the mix at this point in the season. Whether you're right or wrong, we won't see it on the court. Bibby has been crapped on more today around here more than I can remember...he did play awful, but things won't change. They shouldn't. With Joe's situation looming, Woody not sure where he'll be coaching next year...a lot rides on these last 20 games and playoffs. Teague isn't going to see the court much.

• Moderators

Rondo-playoff

Lou Williams-lotto

Jack-playoff

Rose-playoff

Mo Williams-playoff

Brandon Jennings-playoff

Stuckey-lotto

Nelson-playoff

Felton-playoff

Duhon- top ten pick

Bibby- playoff

Foye- l top ten pick

I'm not really following your run down of players. i think most would like to see teague get more time but the reason we had flip last year and jamal this year is that Woody doesn't see the need to use Teague. He's fine with Jamal and Joe handling pg duties.

I'll stand up and say that I still think signing Bibby was a good move. He's a shooter and a floor general. Those things shouldn't decline that much at 31. Granted he's been shooting awful but I'm confident he will come around. He's never been known for defense or penetration so its not like those things have tailed off. I expect him to knock down some clutch shots for us come playoff time.

Basically MD the gist of my post is Bibby is a relic, his future in the league is winding down to a quick end imo. The point guards in the list are the top ten the East has to offer. The Nets will soon have two top flight points and NO has a dilemma as well with Collison and Paul.

We only play teams in the west about 30 games.year but the Western Conf. point guard talent is ridiculous. We are not going to be able to compete with Bibby any longer. Him running around in circles trying to find the weakest offensive player to defend is flawed obviously. We are basically wasting the good years of Smith, Horford, Johnson, and Crawford if we continue to play Bibby imo. The influx of dynamic, young point guards makes a player like Bibby obsolete, hate to say it like that but that's how I see it. Atleast with Teague we have youth, defense, and athleticism to throw out there...

Rondo-playoff

Lou Williams-lotto

Jack-playoff

Rose-playoff

Mo Williams-playoff

Brandon Jennings-playoff

Stuckey-lotto

Nelson-playoff

Felton-playoff

Duhon- top ten pick

Bibby- playoff

Foye- l top ten pick

I disagree. At this point, Teague isn't more effective than bibby in any category besides defense.

• Moderators

I disagree. At this point, Teague isn't more effective than bibby in any category besides defense.

It is a bit tough to measure that when Teague plays with the worst players on the team and Bibby plays with the best, but measuring apples to bananas like that I agree his assist/turnover and his shooting numbers aren't as good as Bibby's this season. I also think Bibby runs the offense better at this stage (although again I'll have to say that Teague has had a real disservice in his development with the offense by not getting consistent, limited minutes).

Teague is relegated to this lineup for 3-4 mpg. In this particular lineup or slight variation, Crawford goes crazy with shot attempts.

Teague

Crawford

Mo Evans

Joe Smith

Zaza

I mean seriously, replace Teague with Bibby in that lineup and see how well he does...

I guess he's waiting on next year but this is the lineup to really judge Teague's game.

Teague

Joe

Marv/Craw

Josh

Al