• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not a good feeling going into tonights game.

MVP23

We've seen this movie a hundred times. The Hawks coming off a huge emotional win go on the road to take on a team we should beat (I don't care what anyone says, I don't think the Bucks are that good). This is that typical game where we get off to a slow start, then our bench comes in and spots them 5,6 points, then he heat up in the 3rd, then struggle in the 4th only to come oh so close to winning but lose.....I hope I'm wrong....I think I'm right

Did I miss something? Didn't you say you would never post here again?

:beathorse:

Didn't want to mention it, but

MISSED FREE THROWS AGAIN COST THE HAWKS A VICTORY!!

(I wonder, does anyone on the Hawks roster really believe that free throws are important?)

Whatever we were doing on defense wasn't working. Our Hero, JJ, failed to become the

real hero on our last offensive play. What happened? Why did we stop using Crawford?

Was HE getting too much of the hero worship reserved for our own JJ? And, why couldn't

MW get the ball and drive inside?

Some things just makes you ponder. Our youngest all star has improved so much - and

he was already good enough to be chosen for the all star game. Our older all star seems

to have stopped growing - completely. He's good. He's great. He could be better.

:questions: