• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody Will get FIRED

frankthetank966

This game alone should get Woodson fired.

Here's a free coaching tip you bald idiot:

The Bucks KNOW you are going to switch EVERY DAMN TIME on Jennings. So we get stuck with a big on Jennings EVERY TIME. We should have trusted Teague enough to trust him with defensive assignments on Jennings at key points during the game to STOP HIM.

But no, our bald idiot of a coach never changes, never adjusts, never does anything different.

WHY CAN WOODSON NOT SEE THIS?!!!!!!!! I'd rather put Teague in the game and let him match up with Jennings ALL DAY as opposed to letting Jennings go at Zaza for an easy layup any time he wants it. Woodson is THE DUMBEST coach I've EVER seen in my life!!!!!!!

Regardless of if the Hawks advance to the 2nd round or not, Woodson will get fired. Spectators everywhere blame Woodson for the Hawks failure to compete on the road in the playoffs. He is now 1-10 and got outcoached by Scott Skiles in Game 3 and 4.

It is a DONE DEAL, regardless if Joe stays or not, Woodson is OUT.

Remember, If Woody goes, then more than likely Joe will go....

Why? Joe will still be the go to guy. I have heard that Woodson wass one of the reason Joe wanted to be here, but I what I don't get is why? The Hawks organization were the one who wanted him and went hard after him when no one wanted to give him max money. Joe is a smart player... he should know Woodson is a dumb coach by now.

Edited by DeerPark

This game alone should get Woodson fired.

Here's a free coaching tip you bald idiot:

The Bucks KNOW you are going to switch EVERY DAMN TIME on Jennings. So we get stuck with a big on Jennings EVERY TIME. We should have trusted Teague enough to trust him with defensive assignments on Jennings at key points during the game to STOP HIM.

But no, our bald idiot of a coach never changes, never adjusts, never does anything different.

+1...well said...

WHY CAN WOODSON NOT SEE THIS?!!!!!!!! I'd rather put Teague in the game and let him match up with Jennings ALL DAY as opposed to letting Jennings go at Zaza for an easy layup any time he wants it. Woodson is THE DUMBEST coach I've EVER seen in my life!!!!!!!

+1 he even looks confused and stupid.....

If Woody is the coach next season i will not renew my League Pass. Relying entirely on iso is completely unacceptable. We make absolutely no adjustments to anything on the offensive or defensive end of the court. The Jazz, Blazers, and Bucks have proven that if you have a team that runs a system and each player knows their roles they can beat opponents with more talent. At this juncture, the Hawks can not beat anyone in a series unless they are overwhelmingly more talented.

I would be more than happy to lose Joe if it guaranteed Woody was also gone.