• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's not get ahead of our selves we still have one more game to win!

JTB

Our prayers have been answered and the ATL Hawks won game 6. Let's pray the Hawk players dont get ahead of theirselves and remain focus cause there's one game left to win to advance to the 2nd round. Thanks for everybody praying for the ATL HAWKS who did and those who supported in any kind of way. We need that same support, same faith from everybody. As for our hawk players we need you guys to play with that same passion, heart, hustle, and energy as well as playing good defense and offense like in Game 6. Go ATL HAWKS, play hard the whole game 7 and STEER THE DEER FISHING!!!!!!!

LAST ATL, KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP PRAYING. ITS NOT OVER YET SO DONT STOP PRAYING, KEEPING FAITH, SUPPORTING OR DOING WHATEVER YOU DO FOR THE HAWKS (PLEASE!!!!!)........WERE IN THIS TOGEATHER!!!!

Edited by JTB

stop with the pray threads please. Invisible people in the sky had nothing to do with the w tonight. Nugget and thunder fans prayed tonight.

hey thats your opinion, i see it different. Im not afraid to say I believe in God and I think he was there with us tonight. Not arguing with what you think you are entiled to what ever you want to say but if I think praying is the reason we won and I do. Im going to reach out to others to pray along with me.............besides NOTICE I said dont stop praying, keeping faith or WHATEVER YOU DO TO SUPPORT THE HAWKS. If you are one that dont pray thats your buisness Im just asking for you to SUPPORT in what ever way YOU DO and keep doing it cause alot of us are acting like its over but its not we have one game left just cause we are at home means nothing we still have to support by all means.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

hey thats your opinion, i see it different. Im not afraid to say I believe in God and I think he was there with us tonight. Not arguing with what you think you are entiled to what ever you want to say but if I think praying is the reason we won and I do. Im going to reach out to others to pray along with me.............besides NOTICE I said dont stop praying, keeping faith or WHATEVER YOU DO TO SUPPORT THE HAWKS. If you are one that dont pray thats your buisness Im just asking for you to SUPPORT in what ever way YOU DO and keep doing it cause alot of us are acting like its over but its not we have one game left just cause we are at home means nothing we still have to support by all means.
lol god is a bandwagon hawk fan. Where was he five years ago? That being said if there is a god he does not care about the atlanta hawks but hey do you.

Okay, moving on...

I by no means think game 7 is in the bag. These are the Hawks.

Okay, moving on... I by no means think game 7 is in the bag. These are the Hawks.
i think we got it. I can not fathom the hawks losing another hand in atlanta nevermind a game seven......... To the bucks. Edited by MVP23

lol god is a bandwagon hawk fan. Where was he five years ago? That being said if there is a god he does not care about the atlanta hawks but hey do you.

oh I was here 5 years ago when we weren't as good and so was God. But hey man you're getting too deep so imma leave it at that. you have a problem with me posting things about praying and supporting than simply dont read my threads. Besides I wasn't making a post talking about praying specifically. again I said keep doing whatever you do to support the hawks, dont twist the words bruh.

Okay, moving on...

I by no means think game 7 is in the bag. These are the Hawks.

didnt say it was but some of you act like the series is over just cause were coming home and im just pointing out that we still have to play with heart and hustle or we will drop game 7 like we did 5, if we just lay down and not play like we did tonight.

First, Milwaukee got that cold weather.

Second, they don't have a good place to go out to.

Now, even God is taking Hawks side after being brown nosed by JTB. Not fair.

Advice to God: "You got more important things to worry about than deciding NBA games. Take care of the millions of starving children first."

• Like 1

First, Milwaukee got that cold weather.

Second, they don't have a good place to go out to.

Now, even God is taking Hawks side after being brown nosed by JTB. Not fair.

Advice to God: "You got more important things to worry about than deciding NBA games. Take care of the millions of starving children first."

you guys are a trip sometime. you know as a sports fan i see teams praying before games all he time, just like you would pray for things to go right at your own job. everybody prays to be successful at whatever they are trying to do. You act as if God just gives out one blessing and at a time. but im done talking about it cause i didnt mean for this thread to get this deep. I learned my lesson about invovling religous things with sports atleast on this message board though i wasn't trying to.

I think JTB is a 15yr. old kid guys. Sounds like it...

Oh im a little kid now cause I have a diffrent way of thinking how things happen...........im not a little kid, im a grown man that just made a little statement that got all you rallied up for no reason! calm down! i was just trying to tell everybody to keep supporting your hawks even in game 7 cause too many people think just cause we are going home its going to be a breeze and thats not true. Like I said the hawks still have to play with that same heart,hustle and hard play and we still got to keep supporting them in what ever way we do.

Why are you guys jumping on JTB so much...? The immaturity is astounding sometimes around here. If he wants to pray, let him, what harm does it do to you? In his opening post, he didn't say you had to pray, just keep doing what you've been doing.

Players pray for their teams before games, parents pray for their children before games, I pray that Zaza won't fall down too many times, before games, etc... The fact that you all got all so offended by his comment is recalcitrant, grow up. If you didn't like what he said, ignore the post, don't post calling him a little kid and whatnot.

• Like 1

Why are you guys jumping on JTB so much...? The immaturity is astounding sometimes around here. If he wants to pray, let him, what harm does it do to you? In his opening post, he didn't say you had to pray, just keep doing what you've been doing.

Players pray for their teams before games, parents pray for their children before games, I pray that Zaza won't fall down too many times, before games, etc... The fact that you all got all so offended by his comment is recalcitrant, grow up. If you didn't like what he said, ignore the post, don't post calling him a little kid and whatnot.

I don't care about his "prayer" angle as much as the bold, red and oversized font. It's a little "in your face" if you know what I mean. But congrats hawks for remembering how to play like winners the past two games. Let's keep it going!

Colin i agree with the other post. It's more of the immature bold, huge font and posting like a little kid. He can do whatever he wants i just voicing my opinion on his post. It's just dumb is all.