• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone watching any other play off games?

AHawks89

I'm sorry, but the NBA is rigged. Anyone watching the game? This is the worse game I've ever seen the refs called in my life. It's pathetic. I hope this don't happen to us when we play against the magic,specifically, if we make it past the Magic. Will there ever be anyone who steps up and calls out the refs or Stern? :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Edited by AHawks89

That four minute stretch from 7:00- til about 3:00 was pure comedy, stern must have been in the building

The amount of free throws shot by Cleveland was absolutely obsurd... Although bron bron does have a built in excuse already if they lose this series what a complete joke. I absolutely hate him and think he is a me guy. Regardless of his recent publicity stunt. We are all witnesses to what an *ss clown he is... I hate him

I cannot stand Lebron James and the Cavs. And it is an insult when they call him "King James." Yes, he is the greatest player in the game, but he is such a narcissistic dude. They never call fouls on him, and he gets waaaay too many superstar calls. Boston almost gave this one away, but I am glad they won. If by some miracle we make it past ORL, hopefully the Celtics can win their series, and with our matchup advantages against them, we may have a good chance.

There were so many bad calls, but if just in the 4th quarter this is what I caught: Lebron leave his feet , body bump Pierce in the act of shooting--No call. Mo willams Hold K. Perkins arms down on a rebound, then they called a foul on Ray Allen. JJ Hickson knocked the ball out of bounds, give the ball to the Cavs, Lebron Push off on 2 different drives to the basket with his left arm and he was awarded free throws. No call on LeBron when he fouled Pierce. SMH.

Question: When Stern retires, does he choose who will take his spot or what?

I'm so glad the Cavs lost and I hate Boston...I can't stand how the Cavs like to show up teams when they are winning, mugging for the cameras and dancing on the sideline...who's dancing now :line dance:

I'm so tired of hearing about that stinking elbow, every body is banged up this time of year...Kobe got a knee, ankle, pinky finger and index finger...he is such a Drama "King"

Cavs shot 38 freethrows to Boston's 18...Lebron did not get a foul until the 4th Q I believe...how is that possible ......with all that they still got spanked :laughing5: ...they are in some trouble...Shaq was horrible...whew

It was pretty fun, I must admit. Marv & Reggie were making excuses about his elbow the whole game. When the Cavs started coming back, they said he must be feeling better. After the game was clearly over, Reggie then stated he's clearly "favoring his elbow"

Everyone seems to be jumping on his.... Roy came back after 8 day, Kobe plays hurt, along with KG and Melo, but LeBron plays with a boo boo on his elbow, and we have to listen to this junk all game, after he a good game 1. SMH

Edited by AHawks89

Correct me if I am wrong, but they did not interview Mike Brown before the 4th quarter. Isn't that against what all nationally televised games have done the past 3 years? They always interview the visiting coach after the 1st quarter and the home coach after the 3rd. I didn't see Mike Brown...

Elbow gate has begun. It was funny to see them go back to the elbow excues when they saw the game was finally over. About the walk.........Barkley said "I agree with you Doc. He walked. He is gonna win a lot more MVPs if they let him walk like that." I almost fell off of the couch. Lebron hasn't won anything that isn't a popularity contest yet. Maybe now they will focus on the game instead of choreographing those pregame dance routines for the cameras. Champions don't that crap lol.

You know what the worst part about "elbow gate" is? The MRI showed nothing. Normal elbow.

I've never heard of a sprain never showing on an MRI.

This is just a fake injury he came up to create some drama.

• Premium Member

LOL Celtics still won. If you cant win with the refs help you are garbage IMO.

Right now, the Celts should be up 2-0 on the Cavs. I'm looking for a Hawks vs. Celtics ECF... and a Hawks vs. WCF winner NBA Title game. Thank God, d*ck Bavetta has reffed probably his last game. I think that you have to pay attention to how these refs call these early games. They don't get much TV exposure so they fix those games. When we get to the ECF, it will be there for all to see.

Stern Fears the Hawks.