• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Abberration

benhillboy

I'll never believe Orlando is 43 points better than us. About 17 is more realistic. They' ve proven to be our arch-nemesis: What can you do? I know most would question the effort and preparedness, but I don't buy it, and frankly don't want to hear or read it out of Woody and our "Captain's" mouths. I liked the opening 8 minutes, but the wheels fell off from there, and of course the refs didn't help. I just don't believe that Al, and to a lesser extent Josh, didn't help get the guys in a good mindset and spirit to compete tonight, certainly no less than their leadership in a Game 7 Win, at home of course.

If we want to compete against the Magic in the regular and post-seasons, we clearly have to make changes. Not wholesale, but considerable closings, renovations, and relocations. No one saw this raping coming. Luckily it only counts as one loss, hopefully the other 3 will be much more respectable. I'm sure we'll win one, but will be extremely lucky to have two more close games, barring catastrophic injury to Orlando, which I wouldn't be surprised at at all, not wishing it on them, but.....

Anyway, my Hawks need to be flown to Singapore and caned, but Jamal gets 5 extra lashes. I'm not surprised at all at our starting backcourt's futility, but 1-11 from my boy 'Mal? Naaaw.

The Great Jay-Z said it best...."On to the Next One."

I'd bet my check that Al says, and does everything between now and the buzzer in Game Two to help restore respect to his name and The Hawks, under the lights and behing the scenes. I'll definately be watching, because he is far and away the most Stand-Up Guy in that locker room.

Dust it off. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

I'll never believe Orlando is 43 points better than us. About 17 is more realistic. They' ve proven to be our arch-nemesis: What can you do? I know most would question the effort and preparedness, but I don't buy it, and frankly don't want to hear or read it out of Woody and our "Captain's" mouths. I liked the opening 8 minutes, but the wheels fell off from there, and of course the refs didn't help. I just don't believe that Al, and to a lesser extent Josh, didn't help get the guys in a good mindset and spirit to compete tonight, certainly no less than their leadership in a Game 7 Win, at home of course.

If we want to compete against the Magic in the regular and post-seasons, we clearly have to make changes. Not wholesale, but considerable closings, renovations, and relocations. No one saw this raping coming. Luckily it only counts as one loss, hopefully the other 3 will be much more respectable. I'm sure we'll win one, but will be extremely lucky to have two more close games, barring catastrophic injury to Orlando, which I wouldn't be surprised at at all, not wishing it on them, but.....

Anyway, my Hawks need to be flown to Singapore and caned, but Jamal gets 5 extra lashes. I'm not surprised at all at our starting backcourt's futility, but 1-11 from my boy 'Mal? Naaaw.

The Great Jay-Z said it best...."On to the Next One."

I'd bet my check that Al says, and does everything between now and the buzzer in Game Two to help restore respect to his name and The Hawks, under the lights and behing the scenes. I'll definately be watching, because he is far and away the most Stand-Up Guy in that locker room.

Dust it off. Let's Go.

Frankly, we were tired and overmatched. Our core guys have just played 3 games in 6 nights where they were rarely subbed. At least by Thursday, they will not have had to travel. The key to us winning will be Woody making the right adjustments and the team not losing hope and confidence.

Plus the Refs sucked.

Edited by Diesel