• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Even MSNBC is laughing at us.

MVP23

MR. SUND YOU NEED TO TAKE OUT AN ADD IN THE ATLANTA JOURNAL and issue an oppology b/c you saw deficiency before the trading deadline boston were champions and didnt stand pat millwaukee is a smallmarket team and didnt stand pat. i stillsay this we are very fortunate that they were down 2 major stars if you ask me that is the only reason why we came out victrious from the bucks.

what was your upgrade you cut one of our bigs for mario west, woooooooooooo!!! as for joe johnson i was talking barbershop fodder and the guys now say they wouldnt give joe too much more than what he is making right now, again i say put17 mill a yr. on the table just to say thankyou and tell himmto take it or leave it.

he probably would fit better being a side kick (playing robin) along side rose. even thouh i know loosing him would mean rebuilding but hey lokking at this series its eitheir tear down and rebuild or continue toexperiance beat downs like this in the secound round, a team that will tease us to only give us a limped erection at the end.

help%20wanted3.gifYou know its bad when the worst news channel on the face of the Earth is laughing at you. Only good thing about that worthless channel is Tamron Hall.

Wow I just googled her and she is hot. I might have to start watching MSNBC.

MR. SUND YOU NEED TO TAKE OUT AN ADD IN THE ATLANTA JOURNAL and issue an oppology b/c you saw deficiency before the trading deadline boston were champions and didnt stand pat millwaukee is a smallmarket team and didnt stand pat. i stillsay this we are very fortunate that they were down 2 major stars if you ask me that is the only reason why we came out victrious from the bucks.

what was your upgrade you cut one of our bigs for mario west, woooooooooooo!!!

Sund had no tradeable assets to better the team.

We had ZERO expiring contracts to trade away.

Any one with common sense knows this.

Sorry for my blatant honesty but I'm just trying to keep some form of sanity in this forum.

• Like 1