Josh Smith

PF Rashard Lewis

Al Horford

C Dwight Howard

Hawks Injury Report: None

Magic Injury Report: None

Blogging With the Enemy: Orlando Pinstriped Post

Predicted bane of the Hawks' existence: The Orlando Magic

Lets see, things to avoid tonight: Mike Woodson having to make decisions, medium to large deficits, one foul benchings, forming game strategies around Gortat, long, contested two point jump shots, not trying, and giving up easy "and 1." To be fair, it is not as bad as it sounds. The Hawks only need to do six out of seven of these to win. Plus, all the normal stuff like rebound and play dense and hope the other team does not play well.

Two pieces of good news though, win or lose we know who is going to get credit or blame: our old friend effort. Whether the just try hard and everything works out has any relevance or factual basis in playoff basketball, it is tough to say, but at least our team is consistent, they have one god and they rarely lose focus. The other piece of good news? I guarentee the Hawks lose by less than 43.

Ok partially guarantee.

But seriously, you only have to win one and as much as that game felt like multiple losses, probably should have counted for multiple losses, it did not. Despite it all, the Hawks are one game away from having control of this series. For real. Now finding hope that truth can become a reality, well, that is where I leave you to fill up the comments. I for one have not stopped rooting for it, just maybe stopped believing (sorry Journey).

Go Hawks!

di
di

View the full article