• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your MLE Targets? 

• Premium Member

The 2024-25 MLE is valued at $12.8 million for this upcoming season. Who should the Hawks target as a Free Agent? Historically, these are guys getting in the salary range of 3yr/$24 mill to 3yr/36 mil.

This is also the first year under the new CBA that you can trade for a player using the MLE.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I have no confidence we will use the MLE, TPE or any other levers at our disposal.

Why would we not is my question? 

I would absolutely take Malik Monk on a $12m per year contract, but bringing him him would only make sense if DJM is traded for front court pieces and the team suddenly needs more back court depth.

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Packfill said:

I would absolutely take Malik Monk on a $12m per year contract, but bringing him him would only make sense if DJM is traded for front court pieces and the team suddenly needs more back court depth.

There's rumored talk about $20 mil per for Monk. The max Kings can offer him is 4yr/$78 mil. He's making $9.9 mil this year, don't seeing taking $12 after such a stellar season.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Packfill said:

I think he's gonna get a bag from Orlando after watching their Game 7 performance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I think he's gonna get a bag from Orlando after watching their Game 7 performance.

We shld be able to fleece ORL in a Murray trade, tbh. 

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

We shld be able to fleece ORL in a Murray trade, tbh. 

I thought about this today. They need a point guard badly and for us Suggs would have to be our number 1 target but Suggs is likely not enough to complete that trade . I don’t know his contract but I doubt a Murray for Suggs trade can happen straight up.

who did you have in mind from Orlando? 

• Like 1

That free agent list is kinda gross.  But some guys I would be interested in that range are:

- L. Kornet
- D. Wright
- I. Hartenstein
- T. Harris
- D. Melton
- R. O'Neale

8 hours ago, JTB said:

I thought about this today. They need a point guard badly and for us Suggs would have to be our number 1 target but Suggs is likely not enough to complete that trade . I don’t know his contract but I doubt a Murray for Suggs trade can happen straight up.

Murray for Jalen Suggs and Jonathan Isaac works.  

9 hours ago, JTB said:

Maybe it'll have to be a 3-team deal but I was thinking Suggs, Black, Isaac, plus picks for Murray.  But I definitely agree Suggs isn't enough to get it done.  He's the type of player we need with Trae tho. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Maybe it'll have to be a 3-team deal but I was thinking Suggs, Black, Isaac, plus picks for Murray.  But I definitely agree Suggs isn't enough to get it done.  He's the type of player we need with Trae tho. 

I know he shot 40% from 3 this year, which is impressive but whenever i see him play he doesn't seem that reliable of a shooter.    Is he streaky or what?  Anyone have an opinion if he can be a clutch shooter like Bogi one day?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I know he shot 40% from 3 this year, which is impressive but whenever i see him play he doesn't seem that reliable of a shooter.    Is he streaky or what?  Anyone have an opinion if he can be a clutch shooter like Bogi one day?

I hear that, for sure.  For me, at this point, I'll take the playing attitude he has and will be ok with his shooting.

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, JTB said:

Why would we not is my question? 

We could have used any of them this season and didn't.  Why didn't we?  Why wouldn't that motivation apply to next season too?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

It's going to be Tobias Harris

Really? You come back after lord knows how long with that? @kg01 what should we do? 🤷‍♀️ we gotta do something this is a damn run 🏃‍♀️ by fruiting!!! 🍉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1