• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My favorite posters are...

Hots used to really bother me as well when I first joined and I got into it with him a couple of times. He catches a lot of heat for being a "troll" but I have come to realize the man is truly a Hawks fan 100% but just has that type of personality where he takes a negative view on things. He does tend to post more when things are going poorly -- again I think that's a function of his personality -- but I remember he came out and owned up to everything he had said that was off-base in that series with the Celtics a couple of years ago.

Dude doesn't bother me at all now and I kind of get a kick out of the new kids in town that take a run at him. He is a true fan, he just has certain expectations of a pro sports franchise and the larger NBA that frankly aren't being met by either party. If you look through the grousing and at the substance of his posts there is some often some good basketball sense there, which separates him from certain other posters on the Board with baseless, uninformed opinions that are intended to inflame the rest of the community.

If he was a troll he would have left a long time ago; every board needs a Hotlanta.

• Like 1

Hots used to really bother me as well when I first joined and I got into it with him a couple of times. He catches a lot of heat for being a "troll" but I have come to realize the man is truly a Hawks fan 100% but just has that type of personality where he takes a negative view on things. He does tend to post more when things are going poorly -- again I think that's a function of his personality -- but I remember he came out and owned up to everything he had said that was off-base in that series with the Celtics a couple of years ago.

Dude doesn't bother me at all now and I kind of get a kick out of the new kids in town that take a run at him. He is a true fan, he just has certain expectations of a pro sports franchise and the larger NBA that frankly aren't being met by either party. If you look through the grousing and at the substance of his posts there is some often some good basketball sense there, which separates him from certain other posters on the Board with baseless, uninformed opinions that are intended to inflame the rest of the community.

If he was a troll he would have left a long time ago; every board needs a Hotlanta.

Lol hots n I also had our disputes, but after that I really sat back n paid attention to what he was saying n like u said he's just a real fan that expects a lot from this team n I can respect that

• Premium Member

My top 3 favorite posters (in order):

1) AHF - Hands down the most unbiased and levelheaded poster on the board.

2) Diesel - The celebrity of Hawksquawk. Love him or hate him, Diesel is knowledgeable and entertaining.

3) Chillzatl - Just a cool, nice cat. Where is Chillz?