• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen Rose via twitter says JJ is out

Jody23

I appreciate the things Joe did , heck I appreciate what Woody has done. But if Joe doesn't want to be here , he knows the way out. We may not win the same way we have with Joe , but I think the best thing for this team at this point is to start to develop other scoring options and develop other players roles.

If we can win 53 games with no semblance of an offense other than iso Joe , imagine what we can do with a coach that stresses ball movement and running up the court. We have the athletes to do that now .

• Like 1

I sure hope Jalen's right, because if JJ returns you can kiss my season tickets goodbye, and I would like to remain a ST holder.

This team has shown beyond any question it cannot go further with him on the team. He is not near good enough to be the main

man, and makes way too much to be a Scootie Pippen type. He is also as much to blame for the Hawks lack of ball movement

as Woody is.

Besides I don't like to root for players I dislike. While the rest of us were fighting the recession, he thought he was too good to

accept a paltry $60M. Yea he is quiet, but don't let that fool you, his EGO is way bigger than his talent. Time to move on!

I appreciate the things Joe did , heck I appreciate what Woody has done. But if Joe doesn't want to be here , he knows the way out. We may not win the same way we have with Joe , but I think the best thing for this team at this point is to start to develop other scoring options and develop other players roles.

If we can win 53 games with no semblance of an offense other than iso Joe , imagine what we can do with a coach that stresses ball movement and running up the court. We have the athletes to do that now .

Why would you not want to see this with JJ? Imagine how his assists, rebounds, and ppg will go up. Not to mention he causes a double team, which will help our offense greatly.

• Like 1

our team is built to run. horford is prob the fastest center in the lg. smith is by far the most athletic pf. teague is super fast. marv can run a little lol and crawford has some speed. we should be running the entire game non stop. joe stops ball movement , etc etc. i would bet almost anything if he leaves and we run ppg and fg% will go up across the board.

it doesnt matter to me if he stays or goes , but 1 thing that has to happen fore this team to grow is an offensive philosophy change . If we can get that change with Woody here and add an offensive guru , fine. But I really think that after 5 years , the hawks are just tired of the same old with Woody. I don't think Joe is the superstar everyone thinks he is , a superstar uplifts and makes a team better . Can anyone honestly say Joe made the players around him better ?