We should keep the starting 5 and add a SIXTH MAN BIG!

JTB

Im going to keep this short. In spite of all the talk, most know we need a Big man who can contend or challenge with the other teams centers that has either size or height advantage on Horford. An that's true we do need to get a Big or true center in other words, BUT what we dont need to do is change this starting lineup around besides letting Teague get chance. Let's not forget that this year was a great year for Al and Josh so we shouldn't be putting them down. Instead we need to add a True Center that can play significant minutes and be productive on the court. Also we need a coach that is willing to start our Big man sixth man when needed against teams like LA and the Celtics. So nothing's wrong with are starting lineup we only need to adjust the lineup when going up against certain teams and by adjusting i mean letting are BIG sixth man stat in those games! other than that we are ok we just need a good coach. Avery Johnson can you hear me?

Horf is not a true 5, Smoove is not a true 4, Bibby and Marvin are not starters, and Joe may not come back. I would say something is wrong with our starting 5.

disagree....there's nothing wrong with a starting 5 that went 53-29. WAKE UP!