Marvin Williams last season with the Hawks

Pts 10.1

Reb 5.1

Ast 1.1

Josh Chillress last season in Europe

PPG: 15.2

RPG: 4.8

APG: 1.9

Marvin out rebounds Josh by .3 while Chillz scores 5 more points a game. Im not sure about the talent in Europe but I believe Chillz could average those numbers with the Hawks. Oh, and Josh played in the Finals over in Europe aswell...

Comparing the Greek League to the NBA might be on par with comparing the ACC to the NBA. You do realize we played in the same conference with Howard, Bosh, Bron, Wade, Garnett, Rose, Peirce, Wallace, and Rondo ( and that is just the all-star lineup for the east ). You will not find one player over there that comes close to even comparing to NBA all-star talent...

Edited by Buzzard

With that being said, you still believe Marvin is a better player?

I think its going to be a close call honestly. Chilz strength at putting the ball on the floor and hustle vs Marvins bulk and 3pt shot. I really have no preference at who starts if we get Chilz back; but neither are going to any all-star games.

I think you can tweak that a little and this team gets tougher.......

This is with NO trades and only signing players who fit our amount of money under the CBA (as best I can tell)

Re-Sign Joe Johnson

Re-Sign Josh Childress

Sign Shaq, Kurt Thomas, Ben Wallace, or Drew Gooden to MLE

Bibby/Teague (until Teague takes over as the starter)

Johnson/Crawford

Childress/Williams/Evans (realistically can be dealt)

Smith/Horford

Horford/FA/ZaZa

Use our draft picks for BPA to fill out rosters. It's a probable luxury tax team, but has all the elelments you need. Shooters? Check! Toughness? Check! Savy Vets? Check! Depth? Check! Speed? Check!

Athleticism? Check! Defense? Should be there...Check! Offense? Check!