• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford needs to be a leader

Joker

He needs to step up, call Chris Paul and fly him into Atlanta for a meeting. He needs to call Joe Johnson and invite him to the meeting along with Larry Drew(if possible w/o getting tampering charges. Drew then shows Paul and Johnson the offense together and how we can be a championship team as soon as 2010. The team could compete with the Lebrons, Heat, and Lakers.

A potential starting lineup of:

Paul/Bibby

Johnson/Jordan Crawford

Marvin

Horford

Okafor might be to hard to pass up and Drew could show Paul is Rileyesque' offense and how explosive it will be with Johnson, Horford, and Paul being the centerpieces.

What do you think?

Edited by nbasuperstar40

He needs to step up, call Chris Paul and fly him into Atlanta for a meeting. He needs to call Joe Johnson and invite him to the meeting along with Larry Drew(if possible w/o getting tampering charges. Drew then shows Paul and Johnson the offense together and how we can be a championship team as soon as 2010. The team could compete with the Lebrons, Heat, and Lakers.

A potential starting lineup of:

Paul/Bibby

Johnson/Jordan Crawford

Marvin

Horford

Okafor might be to hard to pass up and Drew could show Paul is Rileyesque' offense and how explosive it will be with Johnson, Horford, and Paul being the centerpieces.

What do you think?

Of course I like it....But I also like that Ferrari F50 I can't have.

Pipedream

Of course I like it....But I also like that Ferrari F50 I can't have.

Pipedream

If Orlando is offering Nelson and Carter, we can top that. It's not like we have to trade Horford and Smith or Johnson and Smith or Horford. We can top that by offering Crawford(6th man, expiring contract) and Smith. Plus we can take Okafor straight up.

I think Al will be the leader next season because he wants to win a championship not just show up to a game. As far as Joe, if he wants to leave, let him leave because from rumors he is not talking to anyone from our team anyway so honestly I do not want Al to call (plead) with him to come back. If he wants to go to Miami with Dwade, let me go. Afterall, we did beat them last year. Most players are concern with PT, and he will not be getting much whereever he goes unless he stays with the Hawks or go to losing team.

• Moderators

If Orlando is offering Nelson and Carter, we can top that. It's not like we have to trade Horford and Smith or Johnson and Smith or Horford. We can top that by offering Crawford(6th man, expiring contract) and Smith. Plus we can take Okafor straight up.

Yes - we can top that and should. I don't think either offer will land Paul.