• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best Possible Moves For Ownership

reeballin4

Alot of people have been bashing JJ but be reasonable he might not be a franchise player but we wont find anything close to him as he's the 3rd best SG in the league only behing Kobe and Dwade. In the new offense he will have to get his teammates more involved and he has great point guard skills for his size. We also need to get Chillz back over and let him compete with Marv for the SF spot. I believe Chillz could start and add perimeter defense and his movement w/o the ball is good for the new offense. If Marv is moved to the bench he could be used as a combo forward. We should sign a center like Brendan Haywood who could come in and grab boards and play defense. He's a legit 7 footer with very long arms who is playing his best ball right now. We could one of the deepest teams in the league with that addition. Smoove can play the 3 and even on offense I read that he won't be on the perimeter so the defensive frontline would be intimidating!!!

Teague/Bibby

JJ/Crawford/JC2

Smoove/Childress/Mo

Horford/Marvin/Smith

Haywood/Zaza

As a team we are known to keep roughly 13 players on the roster as Joe Smith could be a veteran prescence who still stays around the team and helps Larry Drew out, and we need to keep Bibby until next when his contract is expiring and we can trade him but right now Teague need some guidance from one of the best PGs wen he play in Sac. Horford could then play 4 and our forwards could cause matchup problems.

• Like 1

Alot of people have been bashing JJ but be reasonable he might not be a franchise player but we wont find anything close to him as he's the 3rd best SG in the league only behing Kobe and Dwade. In the new offense he will have to get his teammates more involved and he has great point guard skills for his size. We also need to get Chillz back over and let him compete with Marv for the SF spot. I believe Chillz could start and add perimeter defense and his movement w/o the ball is good for the new offense. If Marv is moved to the bench he could be used as a combo forward. We should sign a center like Brendan Haywood who could come in and grab boards and play defense. He's a legit 7 footer with very long arms who is playing his best ball right now. We could one of the deepest teams in the league with that addition. Smoove can play the 3 and even on offense I read that he won't be on the perimeter so the defensive frontline would be intimidating!!!

Teague/Bibby

JJ/Crawford/JC2

Smoove/Childress/Mo

Horford/Marvin/Smith

Haywood/Zaza

As a team we are known to keep roughly 13 players on the roster as Joe Smith could be a veteran prescence who still stays around the team and helps Larry Drew out, and we need to keep Bibby until next when his contract is expiring and we can trade him but right now Teague need some guidance from one of the best PGs wen he play in Sac. Horford could then play 4 and our forwards could cause matchup problems.

i like this the only way i want jj coming back is if we sign chilldress.

but im not to sure about smitth at the 3 yo

• Like 1

Just being realistic here.

How do we get Haywood with the $5.5 mill MLE while 6 other teams have nearly $30 mill of cap space and Mark Cuban can go over the cap to keep him in Dallas ?

You do know we have no cap space if we bring JJ back. Even if the Hawks lose both JJ & Chillz for nothing, we only have $7 mill under the salary cap to sign other teams FAs.

A starting 5 with only 1 guy who can hit a 3 is borderline crazy by the way. Come on man ! How is that offense going to beat a zone ?

Edited by coachx

i like this the only way i want jj coming back is if we sign chilldress.

Is there any logic in that all ?

Would the Hawks not need Chillz more if they lose JJ then if they retain him ?

Edited by coachx