• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can Jordan Crawford become a Poor Man's Wade?

Johnnybravo4

IMO

Best Case: Kevin Martin

Likely Case: Jamal Crawford

Worst Case: Rashad McCants

Damn good post +1

• Moderators

IMO

Best Case: Kevin Martin

Likely Case: Jamal Crawford

Worst Case: Rashad McCants

I still think this is overly optimistic. If GMs believed this, he would have been a late lottery pick instead of someone we felt comfortable we could still get if we dropped down from #24.

I still think this is overly optimistic. If GMs believed this, he would have been a late lottery pick instead of someone we felt comfortable we could still get if we dropped down from #24.

Wasn't Kevin Martin drafted in the late 20's?

They have some similarities coming out of college. Both 6'3 200, they both were only 3 star recruits out of high school who developed into go to scorers at mid-major universities. Just like Wade, Crawford game is based upon attacking the rim (Though I think Crawford's jumper is more consistent that Wade's coming out of college) Wade was and is more athletic, but as Crawford showed in his dunk on Lebron, he isn't afraid to attack the rim and finish. We haven't had a guard like that....ever. (maybe teague) If you look at their college production, they were almost the same player.

I know it is pie in the sky, but there are always steals late in the draft.

when i seen him on utube he looks unbelievable,he has a great jumper & has the sweetest moves to the hoop drives hard .he reminds me of wade