• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming up on PTI Wilbon and Ryan will talk about JJ trying

99PROBL3MS

Wilbon doesn't have many original thoughts on the NBA, except when he was on his trip about the Yao and T-Mac Rockets being Title Contenders. Since that point I've been almost totally dismissive of his views concerning NBA matters. But again, anyone with common sense knows that a team that pays Joe 120 mil is not a franchise you want to sign up for, nor can you if you're worth anything because where's the payroll gonna come from? Anybody see Joe restructuring?

Edited by benhillboy

I just saw this on PTI, but who gives a D*** what wilbon has to say about the Hawks? He is a know Atlanta hater on every level. of course we should dump Marvin wow those guys are some real goon "sports analyst" ...My A**!

I just saw this on PTI, but who gives a D*** what wilbon has to say about the Hawks? He is a know Atlanta hater on every level. of course we should dump Marvin wow those guys are some real goon "sports analyst" ...My A**!

Yeah He's prolly the only analyst I know that clearly hates the city of Atlanta with a passion. I used to watch PTI daily then one day he said something along the lines of "Atlanta is a horrible sports city". After that I never watched again.