• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who would you rather trade between horford and smoove?

JTB

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I would say neither and add a big like shaq who can play the starter role against Bigs bigger than horford, BUT if I had to pick I would pick Smoove to trade. For one I think he's better trade bait and then again i like horford better as a player. horford is a better defender in the post than smoove not saying smoove cant defend cause he can, also horfords a better offensive player cause he can shoot and he is probably a better leader than smoove but thats all my opinon.

Vote explain why you think that player should be traded before the other (smoove or horford)

PS. this is just for fun i honestly dont want to trade neither unless we are really getting something out of it like a cp3 or melo but that looks unlikely. so if you had to choose, who will it be?Also Im interested in what the majority of the board would say!

Edited by JTB

This was easy simply because Horf is so sound fundamentaly while they are both the same age. Smoove has all the athletic ability in the world but his game will never completely mature until he is in his late twenties at best. Horf will be there next year; and if we do not extend him this year, expect a JJ 1st time type contract at around 72 million (allowing for a new CBA this could be significantly lower) .

Smoove will be in the league forever; but I have my doubts that he will ever come up with a decent 15 to 18 ft jumper or be able to keep his head on completely straight.

Edited by Buzzard

yeah that 14 points and 10 rebounds is ALMOST there... It's a very good thing, the fans are not in charge lol..

You think Smoove could do 14 and 10 playing center? Especially since he has never averaged 14 and 10 in his life.