• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Source of the panic

NineOhTheRino

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Is it my imagination or is hs.net a molotov cocktail of panic these days?

Maybe it's that since "The Decisions" we Hawks fan have seen the writing on the wall that the Hawks are probably not getting past Orlando and they're definitely not passing the Heat

Edited by NineOhTheRino

All of the above ,except losing Woody

Keeping the same exact team that got destroyed by Orlando and embarrassed

by an undermanned Bucks team.

What is bothering me the most is that it seems that the ASG is not too concerned with Bibby and Marvin's poor play last season.Sometimes it seemed like we were playing 3 on 5 on some nights, :sad:

Edited by pimp

• Premium Member

lol i did that on purpose....couldn't get one past you

• Premium Member

Keeping the same exact team that got destroyed by Orlando and embarrassed

by an undermanned Bucks team.

What is bothering me the most is that it seems that the ASG is not too concerned with Bibby and Marvin's poor play last season.Sometimes it seemed like we were playing 3 on 5 on some nights, :sad:

I spoke on that earlier. I just don't understand how ASG expect to get fans interested in this upcoming season if we're getting the same team. Unless they plan on requiring everyone to buy season tickets to see the Miami games I'm predicting a steep drop in attendance. Why? The novelty of it has worn off. We know the story. We know what we have here. A good regular season team that will get murdered in the playoff.

Shaq Sign and Trade for Marvin....

I agree with getting rid of Marvin in order to extend Al Horford, but not at the cost of giving the "Big Man" what he wants. We need a big man badly, but we'd open up another hole at the SF position.

Why didn't you add the answer " ASGs unwillingness to make good on exceptions and cash for draft picks?" Hassan Whiteside is looking to be a beast right now.....

Nothing, this is just basketball.

Nothing, this is just basketball.

Ditto.

I couldn't give an answer to the poll, cause I'm not feeling the least bit stressed RE: the Hawks, in fact I am really looking forward to the season, and though I try and never wish time away, I honestly can't wait till it starts. So no Hawks related stress here. :bedtime2:

• Like 1