• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm still at it

Brotha2ThaNite

Here are my tweets for today.

http://twitter.com/Brotha2ThaNite

Brotha2ThaNite: C'mon 2 da Hawks @THA_REAL_SHAQ. Time to let Flash & da Superfriends (@dwadeofficial @KingJames @chrisbosh) know Superman is da #1Hero! lol

Brotha2ThaNite: How can @dwadeofficial @KingJames @chrisbosh disrespect you like that? Do they know SuperFriends aint s*** w/out Superman aka @THE_REAL_SHAQ

Brotha2ThaNite: The Hawks need you @THA_REAL_SHAQ to put a stop to this Bizarro Superman(@DwightHoward) nonsense!... I Luv U like a play cousin Dwight lol

Brotha2ThaNite: @THA_REAL_SHAQ Show da world da Diesel still lives by coming 2 da Hawks & help push them on top of the Division/further into the playoffs

Brotha2ThaNite: @THA_REAL_SHAQ I’m sure @3deezy will hook up the guess bedroom , if u need a place 2 stay. Right 3D? lol ok, ok… that is it for now. lol Peace.

I was also reading this about him going to the Heats. If you believe this guy he will never be a Heats as long as Pat is there.

link

Q: Shaq could be the one to clog the paint when need be. Anyways, all I have read about Shaq is rumors. Can you give me any leads and why do you think Shaq isn’t coming to Miami? Could it still be a possibility? — J.J.

A: I don’t think the Heat could have sent any clearer a message than by re-signing Joel Anthony, faxing a contract to Jamaal Magloire, signing Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and giving three years to second-round pick Dexter Pittman. At some point, if there was legitimate interest in Shaq, the Heat certainly would have paused before getting four centers under contract. As long as Shaq made money an issue, it was a non-issue with the Heat. I can’t tell you how ugly it got in Shaq’s final weeks in South Florida. You can’t un-burn those types of bridges. Now, if the Heat was desperate for a man in the middle, it might have been a different story. But, clearly, Pat Riley sees plenty of workable non-Shaq options.

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite
  • Like 3

• Moderators

"Don't Stop... Believin'..."

Make sure he knows that our comedy clubs here make those of any other town look like a trip to Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

APD can probably find him a liaison job or something, too, once he hangs it up.

Shaunie doesn't live here at all, right?

~lw3