• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Inception

EazyRoc

I thought the movie was going to be entertaining, but I didn't expect it to be that good. The director did an excellent job of telling a multi-layered story without making it feel jumbled or incoherent. It was an original concept in a day and age of remakes. Definitely a candidate for movie of the year.

I watched this movie tonight after work and while I don't think it's the greatest movie I've ever seen I will say that the concept behind it is incredible and I would strongly recommend not watching it with someone who asks a lot of questions about what is going on as this movie can be very confusing for some people.

I certainly agree that it will be a candidate for movie of the year!

It would have been an interesting movie to see in 3D, what do you think EZ?

While I think the 3D would have enhanced the movie in some ways, I feel like it wasn't necessary. In some ways, I feel it could take away from the movie..as they would have maybe tried too hard to incorporate the effects into the movies to take advantage of the 3D. I agree that it's not the best movie I've ever seen, but my god it was so refreshing to have an original concept that was well written and directed.