• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Moving to the next thing

Swatguy

We have to manage the assets as they are. First, sell Mo for the cap space and get Shaq In ! Take some of the #31 money and buy out Sy's contract and bring him in. Sy can learn more here between practices, games and the D-League than in France.

Make Aminu #13. Make the move for Carmelo in January. Before you guys cry "who's the BU SF"? Joe is the 3, period. Marvin off the bench. I'm calling Larry.

• Moderators

That was a lot of info to digest. As much as i think Marvin will benefit greatly from a new offensive scheme, I won't be surprised to see our starting lineup be JT/JC/JJ/JS/AH. This is a push the tempo scoring lineup that is still strong defensively.

We have to manage the assets as they are. First, sell Mo for the cap space and get Shaq In ! Take some of the #31 money and buy out Sy's contract and bring him in. Sy can learn more here between practices, games and the D-League than in France.

Make Aminu #13. Make the move for Carmelo in January. Before you guys cry "who's the BU SF"? Joe is the 3, period. Marvin off the bench. I'm calling Larry.

You are the man, good idea, but I can do without Shaq.