• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All Jerseys 50% Off - Time Running Out

TeamGear

Hello All,

Hope all of you are having an interesting summer, and those who are local are enjoying the success on the diamond of the Braves.

In case you have not visited the Team Gear online site recently, we have doing a summer sale on all basketball jerseys - authentic, swingman, replica, adult or youth - with all jerseys 50% off. With August around the corner, and the schedule release soon, we will have to pull the plug on this sale but I wanted to make sure you all knew about it for a bit before we do that. I can promise you more HawkSquawk only deals again this season, but jerseys will not get any cheaper than this.

If you are looking for a player or style not available online just send me a message and I will let you know if I can get that for you.

See some of you in a couple months!

www.philipsarenastore.com

THFactory820: You, my friend, are out of luck. For exactly what you are looking for we can't get our hands on anything, but we do have Horford Auth size 52 in Red and Navy (not white like you wanted. Same thing with Crawford, we have an authentic size 52 in white and navy (but not red as you wanted). Sorry!

NJHAWK: Feel free to order a Shaq jersey! Send me a message. Yes, I did sense the humor. Maybe.

niremetal: Nothing in stock for Crawford swingman. I am trying to get this resolved and will keep you up to date, no promises though.

And thanks for all the other private messages, hope you all enjoy your products! Any more questions please let me know.