• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our best player got played...SO SO SAD

DieHardHAWK

joe-johnson-wynter.jpg

Dont know if its true or not, but apparently Joe was more concerned about Magic City than the Orlando Magic..

"Joe Johnson is a very wealthy man..He just signed a ridiculous contract to stay and play with the Altanta Hawks..His girlfriend Wynter..not so rich..According to various reports, the chick worked at Atlanta’s strip club Magic City..Joe met Wynter..which might or might not be her real name, and the rest is history..Wynter is pregs and living with Joe in his ginormous house in the ATL..sometimes stripping does pay..another wonderful rags to riches story..Good luck on taking the Magic from Magic city and making it last" :slap1:

joe-johnson-wynter.jpg

Dont know if its true or not, but apparently Joe was more concerned about Magic City than the Orlando Magic..

"Joe Johnson is a very wealthy man..He just signed a ridiculous contract to stay and play with the Altanta Hawks..His girlfriend Wynter..not so rich..According to various reports, the chick worked at Atlanta’s strip club Magic City..Joe met Wynter..which might or might not be her real name, and the rest is history..Wynter is pregs and living with Joe in his ginormous house in the ATL..sometimes stripping does pay..another wonderful rags to riches story..Good luck on taking the Magic from Magic city and making it last" :slap1:

She's cute. Congrats Joe. Be the best dad Joe. Sincerely.

• Like 3

• Moderators

"Cinderella" story???

Joe "I need a J.I.M.M.Y. for my" Johnson: "I found this glass pastie on the floor, and..."

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/350737-rumor-joe-gets-magic-city-stripperella-pregnant/

~lw3

Joe says "I could careless if I have to pay child support in crumpled fives or not"

someone fill in the blank. :stirthepot:

((Careful, y'all!))

~lw3