• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone going to the Q & A with Sund & Drew ?

coachx

Anyone else going ?

I believe its RSVP and I'm not sure what the criteria was to get an invite. I know in the past this was open only to season ticket holders only but I guess that has changed this year b/c I am not one.........though I buy several regular season and playoff tickets each year.

Edited by coachx

So I can hear a bunch of non-candid, sugar-coated, intelligence-insulting, cliched answers like 95% of the people interviewed by the media? Pass.

Interviewer: "So, what's the deal with Crawford?"

Sund: "We're trying to do everything we can to keep him in a Hawks uniform. He is an integral piece to what we are trying to do here."

Sund's Mind:" I already figured out what we were going to do with him when he first got here, but I'll be damned if I tell you, you retarded interviewer who knows nothing about basketball nor the business of it."

I used to like Sund, but am now indifferent to him due to re-signing Joe Johnson for an amount that I still can't believe. Never forget or forgive him nor the ownership for it.

Edited by benhillboy

Anyone else going ?

I believe its RSVP and I'm not sure what the criteria was to get an invite. I know in the past this was open only to season ticket holders only but I guess that has changed this year b/c I am not one.........though I buy several regular season and playoff tickets each year.

So what is going to happen at this year's Season Ticket Holder Tip-Off Event? It does not seem like an added value to season ticket holders. This Q&A is open to everyone and the Open Practice is open to everyone.

So what is going to happen at this year's Season Ticket Holder Tip-Off Event? It does not seem like an added value to season ticket holders. This Q&A is open to everyone and the Open Practice is open to everyone.

What time does the "Open Practice" start ?

Perhaps the "Open Practice" is for season ticket holders only. That was not mentioned in my email invite. It just said the Q & A starts at 6:30 and doors open at 6:00. It said you had to bring your RSVP Confirmation E-Mail to get in the door at the CNN Center entrance to Phillips.

What time does the "Open Practice" start ?

Perhaps the "Open Practice" is for season ticket holders only. That was not mentioned in my email invite. It just said the Q & A starts at 6:30 and doors open at 6:00. It said you had to bring your RSVP Confirmation E-Mail to get in the door at the CNN Center entrance to Phillips.

Open practice starts at 1:30:

http://www.nba.com/hawks/Countdown_2010.html

As I recall in the past there were some little games and Q&A with the players prior to the practice that were for season ticket holders only. Then the non season ticket holders were let in for the actual practice. I could be wrong.