• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PrimeTime!

jy23

• Moderators

LOL, that was great. I dunno if Prime Time knows his daddy, but if not, Little Richard should be subjected to a DNA test. Boastful yet talented showmen, through and through.

34 sounds about right. I had the sound down last night on NFL Network and he mumbled something about, "Where's my baby powder?" while looking under the desk, and I didn't know what he was fussing about.

~lw3

Lol yeah that guy is a trip, but I think I may have at least put him in the top 25....he was a problem no matter where you put him on the field, I mean he even played receiver sometimes and actually had a decent year on that side of the ball with dallas in 96. He had something around 500 yards that year, I believe that was the year that Irvin was suspended the first couple of games. 19 return touchdowns are an NFL record...won 2 superbowls...and one of 2 men in history to score 6 different ways. He wasn't the best tackler but I believe that he was great enough at everything else to make up for that

• Moderators

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2010/10/22/falcons-to-induct-deion-sanders-into-ring-of-honor/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

Good time for the Falcons to get him up there on the ROH.

The Atlanta Falcons today announced that cornerback Deion Sanders is the latest inductee into the team’s prestigious Ring of Honor. Sanders was named the eighth member of this exclusive club by a vote of a local media selection committee.

The induction will take place at halftime of the nationally-televised Thursday night game between the Falcons and Ravens at the Georgia Dome on November 11.

“When I was dreaming as a kid, I couldn’t often times share those dreams because I thought they were so out of the box. Never would people think that a kid from Ft. Myers, Florida, who was small in stature, but big on confidence, would ever have his name recognized in a stadium in the only place he played in which he called home,” Sanders said. “I want to thank Falcons Owner Arthur Blank and the organization (ironically 21 years later from the year I was drafted) for making my dreams come true."

~lw3