• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Detail, details, details on Auburn, Alabama politics, Cam Newton

coachx

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70142/20101117/oden_to_undergo_microfracture_surgery_on_left_knee/

If the FBI is truely involved then this thing is much bigger then just Cam Newton. Be patient with this read and finish it out. Especially the last half of it.

I think this link has gone viral.

Edited by coachx

MUST READ

this stuff is incredible, while still rumor mixed with facts, gives overall background and its better than a Grisham novel!!!

Tigerdroppings AUBURN scandal

Cam is the tip of the iceberg, this could get big and ugly so fast!

More background and articles; this story is making the rounds on all kinds of message boards now.

Espn article about Auburn booster from 2006

ESPN Background

Coachx, looks like me and you been doing the same thing for the last few hours!! :questions:

Looks like your link is wrong but intended to be same as mine?

Yes, that is the exact link that I meant to post. I think its gone viral. Its all over sports blogs across the country. Thanks for fixing the link. I didn't even notice I pasted the wrong one.

• 2 weeks later...

A link from the link, this one is short and to the point:

http://www.tigerdrop....asp?p=22815618

Wow - Auburn was definitely down at the crossroads at midnight and has sold their souls for this year (sarcasm)....but WOW...down three touchdowns AT Alabama (and should have been down worse - and they come back and win. smh.

Word on the street: The BCS bigwigs voted unanymously this morning to send a new Cadillac Escalade to the Nevada coach...and a new Camaro to the Boise State kicker.

For UGA fans:

http://www.illegalshift.com/2010/11/18/remember-the-terry-bowden-interview-in-2001/college-football/

We paid then $12,000-$15,000 to sign. We sign about four every year that we pay.(Former assistant coach Rodney) Garner paid most of the players. He was paid when he was a player at Auburn.(Stacey) Danley is the assistant compliance guy, and he was paid when he was a player. I broke the rules. I said pay it off, and it will never happen again.

I would be lieing if I said I was shocked that SEC teams pay its players and the SEC officials are lax on its enforcement. At the same time, not sure how much substance these rumors have. It seems very strange that Miss State mentioned these allegations last January, the SEC doesn't really do much about it, and then its brought back up again in October when Auburn is playing great. Very fishy on the timing end and also on the SEC investigation end.