• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sick NFL HOF ballot

CBAreject

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-29/curtis-martin-jerome-bettis-are-pro-football-hall-of-fame-semifinalists.html

This ballot has so many deserving players. It's hard to argue against the 4th and 5th leading rushers of all time (Bettis, Martin), the #4 all-time player in yards from scrimmage and 3 time All-Pro (Faulk), the #3 all-time leader in receptions (Carter), the best center of his generation (Dawson), the best tackle of his generation (Roaf), or perhaps the best coverage cornerback of all-time (Sanders). Even if you enshrine all 6 of those players, which won't happen, you're leaving the #4 all-time receiver (Brown) and the best TE of his generation (Sharpe) off.

Realistically, 3 or 4 go in, and I'm betting on Faulk, Sanders, Carter, and Dawson.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-29/curtis-martin-jerome-bettis-are-pro-football-hall-of-fame-semifinalists.html

This ballot has so many deserving players. It's hard to argue against the 4th and 5th leading rushers of all time (Bettis, Martin), the #4 all-time player in yards from scrimmage and 3 time All-Pro (Faulk), the #3 all-time leader in receptions (Carter), the best center of his generation (Dawson), the best tackle of his generation (Roaf), or perhaps the best coverage cornerback of all-time (Sanders). Even if you enshrine all 6 of those players, which won't happen, you're leaving the #4 all-time receiver (Brown) and the best TE of his generation (Sharpe) off.

Realistically, 3 or 4 go in, and I'm betting on Faulk, Sanders, Carter, and Dawson.

I think 6 get in this year. 6 is the maxium that go in 1 year.

The founder of NFL films will get in, I forget his name, with the 4 players you named will get in and 1 more. I'm guessing Shannon Sharpe or Tim Brown gets in before Bettis and Martin simply b/c he has been waiting in line longer. Martin and Bettis will both get in but probably not on their 1st ballot.