• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jackson criticizes NBA owning the Hornets

macdaddy

• Moderators

realgm blurb

Phil Jackson says he's "not happy" about the NBA's ownership of the Hornets and is not optimistic about the possibility of the team remaining in New Orleans.

Jackson also commented on how the NBA's takeover raises questions about where the final say on a Chris Paul trade, should it happen, comes from.

Read more: http://realgm.com/sr...##ixzz19cTnk4Qh

I totally agree that this is a bad situation. You have a really good team owned by the NBA. I'd hate for NO to lose them but even worse would be the nba making player transactions for them. I know they've done it before.

The second thought i had reading this is that if CP3 ends up a Laker I will be majorly pissed.

realgm blurb

I totally agree that this is a bad situation. You have a really good team owned by the NBA. I'd hate for NO to lose them but even worse would be the nba making player transactions for them. I know they've done it before.

The second thought i had reading this is that if CP3 ends up a Laker I will be majorly pissed.

I think that is Jackson's full intent here: To make sure that Paul goes to the Lakers. If that happens, I might just stop watching the NBA all together.