Non Hawks question but i need your help!

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

I am a die hard Atlanta fan and as you all know the Falcons are in the playoffs. But im stuck with a decision.. i have the choice of two tickets. Either one to tomorrows game or one to the NFC Championship if the Falcons win. Which one do you guys think i should pick and who do you think will win?

I posted it in the Hawks forum because i figured no one would see it if i didnt.

I am a die hard Atlanta fan and as you all know the Falcons are in the playoffs. But im stuck with a decision.. i have the choice of two tickets. Either one to tomorrows game or one to the NFC Championship if the Falcons win. Which one do you guys think i should pick and who do you think will win?

I posted it in the Hawks forum because i figured no one would see it if i didnt.

I would go tomorrow personally. This is basically billed as a pick 'em game so certainly there is no guarantee that the second game will even be played. Secondly, the Pack is a much more compelling matchup in my opinion than either the (Sea)Hawks or Bears, though the added incentive of a potential super bowl berth would certainly make that game attractive as well.

Edited by jhay610

I would go tomorrow personally. This is basically billed as a pick 'em game so certainly there is no guarantee that the second game will even be played. Secondly, the Pack is a much more compelling matchup in my opinion than either the (Sea)Hawks or Bears, though the added incentive of a potential super bowl would certainly make that game attractive as well.

I would go to the game tomorrow. The Falcons could choke and not make it to the NFC championship game. Hope they pull out a win.