• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suns Sign DJ

Lascar78

http://www.nba.com/transactions/movement2003_index.html

I guess they signed him. Seems like the list of remaining FA's is getting narrower and narrower around S Jackson

Too bad we didn't keep slim, but at least we've gotten rid of the uncertainty around his situation. We have enough question marks around our team's future and players.

I am sick that we didn't sign him but I can't think of a better fit for him in the league than Phoenix. I can see him running the floor with Marbury, Marion and Stoudemire. If he makes the roster, I will be a big time Phoenix fan - after the Hawks of course. At any rate, I'm glad that someone is giving him a shot and I wish him all the best.

If you're sick then I'm downright barfing up a lung.. It's good to see him go to that team but I really will hate it if he blows up.

these Hawks..man these Hawks, these Atlanta pro franchises in general just plain break my heart. it;s like we got no luck.

I know I'm going to take heat for this, but I have to say it. I have said before and I will say it again.

I guess I'm the only one on this site that doesn't think DJ will ever amount to anything.

I wish someone could give me a valid reason why they think DJ is going to be so good. He showed some flashes, but nothing to show me he is going to be some sort of all star player.

Someone stated that they think he is better than Joe Johnson and Penny. Really? Why? DJ has never done anything in his career.

Also, now he is coming back from a serious injury. Which means he probably won't be as good as he was going to be before the injury.

Did you ever stop to think if DJ was so great, why is it that it took him this long to hook on with a team. I don't blame the Hawks for not committing to him.

I would much rather have a Nailon, S. Smith or S. Jax over him.

Don't get me wrong it was horrible what happen to him and I would never wish that happen to anyone. But, the fact is that this guy hasn't shown anything. Let alone he probably still has that 100 lb frame. That's not cutting it in the NBA.

Good Luck DJ, I wish you the best. But, I'm not sold on this guy like everyone on this site is. He may turn into something, but I for one am glad the Hawks didn't resign him.

P

proven anything up to this point in his career. If he's healthy, I still think he has a chance to be a very good player in this league. Not too many guys come along with the athleticism that he has at his size. His basketball skills are still developing but he has already proven to be a good perimeter defender and a good 3 point shooter. I don't know whether or not he would have ever become an All Star caliber player even if he had stayed healthy but I think worse case scenario, he would have become a quality starter on a good team.

I see DJ a lot like Jonathan Bender. The Pacers have yet to give up on him but up to this point in his career, he has done even less than DJ has despite having more time in the league.

• Admin

in the media yet. Was on the road and couldn't get to a system until recently. Actually the last I heard this morning was that they were very close to signing him. Guess it got done quick though.

Congrats to DJ though. It was looking pretty rough for a while there.