• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great NBA Moments?

Scout200

• Admin

I've always loved Reggie's big comeback against the Knicks because of the amazing feat as well as the national stage (and that it was against the arrogant Knicks).

I remember that game. That was crazy. Didn't he single handedly score 10 points in less then a minute

• Moderators

I remember that game. That was crazy. Didn't he single handedly score 10 points in less then a minute

He single handedly scored 8 points in 9 seconds and won the game for the Pacers by 2 after being down 6 with 16 seconds remaining. Enjoy:

He also threw up 25 points in the 4th (5 3's) against the Knicks in another game - and went back and forth with Spike Lee in the stands after every basket. Very entertaining stuff.

It would be interesting to see what he would be like with today's protective handchecking rules.

He single handedly scored 8 points in 9 seconds and won the game for the Pacers by 2 after being down 6 with 16 seconds remaining. Enjoy:

He also threw up 25 points in the 4th (5 3's) against the Knicks in another game - and went back and forth with Spike Lee in the stands after every basket. Very entertaining stuff.

It would be interesting to see what he would be like with today's protective handchecking rules.

Nice! Thanks for posting those!