• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yahoo fantasy basketball, do we need a 2nd league?

Admin

I know this isnt the right forum to be posting the fantasy stuff Kudzu and Chillz so sorry about that guys......but its very important to get this stuff done ASAP to get the best draft times as yahoo has changed their settings this year on live drafts.

Anyhow....since the main league filled up in less than 24 hours and I know that there is at least 1 person that didnt get to join, should I go ahead and create a 2nd league for people that didnt get in on the first one? If anyone wants to join reply to this post and let me know and I will create a 2nd league for the guys that didnt get to join.

I have a Rotisserie league on Yahoo. If anyone is interested, email me at satchmo_rb@yahoo.com and I will forward the league id and password.

Please do not join if you are not committed for the season.

League Details:

Draft: Friday, October 24 at 12:35 pm EDT

Maximum teams in league: 12

Maximum players on each team: 13

Type of Scoring: Rotisserie

Maximum player acquisitions for entire season: No maximum

Maximum trades for entire season: No maximum

Time players are on waivers: 2 days

Time commissioner has to reject pending trades: 2 days

Last date to trade player: February 26

Starting Positions:

Point Guard (PG) 1

Shooting Guard (SG) 1

Guard (G) 1

Small Forward (SF) 1

Power Forward (PF) 1

Forward (F) 1

Center © 2

Utility (Util) 2

Miscellaneous Positions:

Utility 2

Injured List (IL) 1

NOTES:

IL spots do not count towards your maximum roster size.

Remember that your bench will be equal to the difference between your maximum roster size and the number of starting positions.

Jezmund the league doesnt cost anything at all. Its a lot of fun to play against the other guys on here and prove how good you are at drafting and managing a team. This is our 3rd year doing it now. As far as the time goes, I will try and set up the draft for the afternoon of Oct 12th. The draft usually takes about an hour to complete and is IMO the most fun part of the season.

Okay so thats 4 good people so far that want to join:

Moonknight

Pathway

Jezmund

CodyATL

I think thats a good start and I am going to go ahead and create the league and allow people to join....I will get back to you guys in just a bit on it.

I assume that since I see you on the league that you were able to join Campster?? What I meant is that I created a new thread with the info on joining......and I guess you found that. I was wondering why you werent in the other league or the football league, good to see you in this one.