• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Hawks can't find a big name option, what about Will Bynum?

hawks21

It was difficult to see the Hawks lose that badly in front of the home folks, but GM Sund needs to do something about that backcourt. If Larry Drew isn't going to use Teague in meaningful game situations, then a trade must happen prior to the All-Star Break.

Teague looks unsure when he receives a chance to play, so other options need to be explored.

The Pistons Will Bynum is an aggressive guard who isn't afraid to lead and even though is a little under-sized, he is a playmker similar to Nate Robinson.

Bynum constantly drives to the basket and challenges the opposing defense.

Bynum won't solve all the Hawks' problems, but I believe he would have a positive impact on this team..

• Like 1

Always liked Bynum. I thought he and Jack wouldn't last long because I thought they would depend on their talent and great guard bodies to keep a job without working hard enough to account for their questionable PG skills. Glad to see them both still relevant. He would quickly address three needs: more fan support, staying in front of PGs defensively (or at least trying) and driving from the perimeter to the paint offensively.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regardless of who we get - trade for - the question arises - What will he cost?

Hawks need to make a move - do something to shake things up - and awaken

the rest of the players. Some players - and I personally believe Smoove - believes

that they are invalueable and can't be traded.

That next step - How far away is it? How do we make it? Our coach has called for

a move or moves to be made to the roster. Is trhere a reasonable trade out there

and do the owners and the GM have the guts to make a trade?

It's time for our timid - do nothing - time to end. Let's be bold!!

:angel19:

GO HAWKS!!!

Bynum would be a nice addition......I would really like to have him but he is a BYC player until the summer which makes a trade very difficult.

That is the type of guy we may be able to get for instant PG help though.

What about Stuckey ? He can defend pretty well. Not a pure PG but an upgrade none the less.

Edited by coachx

Bynum would be a nice addition......I would really like to have him but he is a BYC player until the summer which makes a trade very difficult.

That is the type of guy we may be able to get for instant PG help though.

What about Stuckey ? He can defend pretty well. Not a pure PG but an upgrade none the less.

I'm sure he would cost too much for the good ole Spirit Posse. His ability to get to the rim and convert And-1's is way too valuable to a team like the Hawks, and I'm sure his agent knows this.