• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Javaris Crittenton be given a chance by the Hawks in 2011-12?

hawks21

I always thought Javaris Crittenton had the skillset to be a NBA guard, and recently he had signed with a NBA developmental team. If the Hawks make no moves this year and go out the same way the did last season against Orlando, I suspect some changes.

Whether Teague stays or not, bringing in Criitenton would introduce new competition at the point guard position

Is he a scrub with Atlanta ties? If yes then expect him in camp. Only thing that might hurt that eventuality would be "character issues" from his gun charge.

Yeah he's from Atlanta. I actually played with him on my middle school basketball team and as a result I am inclined to say NO! :thumbsdownsmileyanim: No the Hawks should not bring him in lol. Not just for the gun charge thing but the kid is an absolute idiot, tries too hard to be cool (ghetto) and that's the last thing we need in the locker room. Especially with Josh there. Not a josh hater but it's obvious what I mean.

Edited by GABALLA

• Premium Member

Yeah he's from Atlanta. I actually played with him on my middle school basketball team and as a result I am inclined to say NO! :thumbsdownsmileyanim: No the Hawks should not bring him in lol. Not just for the gun charge thing but the kid is an absolute idiot, tries too hard to be cool (ghetto) and that's the last thing we need in the locker room. Especially with Josh there. Not a josh hater but it's obvious what I mean.

For the sake of trivia, wasn't Crit the PG on that AAU national championship Atlanta Celtics team with Howard, Morris, and Smith?

Complete scrub. He's not a NBA player. He's like Randolph Morris in terms of being a scrub.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

you musta been one of those soft kids that coach Harris had on the bench.

Complete scrub. He's not a NBA player. He's like Randolph Morris in terms of being a scrub.

BS

Javaris without a doubt have the skills. You're not drafted by the Lakers and suit up with 4 teams and not have "NBA" skills. Larry Brown said in October that He should have made the Charlotte team. Your analysis is scrub.

BS

Javaris without a doubt have the skills. You're not drafted by the Lakers and suit up with 4 teams and not have "NBA" skills. Larry Brown said in October that He should have made the Charlotte team. Your analysis is scrub.

He's a scrub. He was drafted too high. Should have stayed at GT. Complete scrub. I bet the house he will never average double figures in the NBA from this day forward.

Left school too early, I can see him learning from his experience similar to the way captain jack earned his way back to the league. He has good offensive skill to be a decent back up sg.

He could be but that's easier said then done. I overacted on the scrub comment, just way too irritated today but he can be a decent backup SG on a team in need a scoring.