• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew

Wurider05

Name of external link

Horford will start at forward as the Hawks will go with their “big” lineup with Jason Collins at center. Drew said that lineup was not the lineup change he had mentioned in the wake of the team’s lethargic loss to Philadelphia.

What exactly was he talking about? Since Al is back why can't he do what he talked about doing before? Why talk all that sh*t if you were not going to back it up? I think that he was going to bench Smoove but he can't because management may not let him. If its Bibby than why is that affected by Al coming back?

SOMETHING STRANGE IS GOING ON HERE FOLKS. THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!!

Edited by Wurider05

Name of external link

What exactly was he talking about? Since Al is back why can't he do what he talked about doing before? Why talk all that sh*t if you were not going to back it up? I think that he was going to bench Smoove but he can't because management may not let him. If its Bibby than why is that affected by Al coming back?

SOMETHING STRANGE IS GOING ON HERE FOLKS. THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!!

Agreed. :shake_puter:

We need to start Teague period! Bibby is completely useless at this point except for coming off the bench and maybe hitting a few 3s. It's time to give Teague some quality min. We will still make the playoffs either way

• Like 2

Its not like Charlotte has a big center that requires Collins to start

They've got Kwame. lol! But seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if Kwame and Augustine has the best games of their careers tonight. Bibby cant stop penetration.The Bigs help out. Alley oops to Kwame all night long. Edited by terrell

LOL

WELCOME TO THE HIGHLIGHT ASYLUM GUYS!!!!

Larry Drew is nothing but all talk. lol He gets us all worked up only to leave us high and dry......I'm tired of his tough guy talk. I hate the organization but love the team.

They've got Kwame. lol! But seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if Kwame and Augustine has the best games of their careers tonight. Bibby cant stop penetration.The Bigs help out. Alley oops to Kwame all night long.

I can actually see Kwame Brown getting an urgent invitiation to join team nike with melo and kobe after tonight

Drew is nothing but hot air. He talks a good game but doesn't follow it through with action.

We are headed down the same exact path as last year...around 50 wins for the season, but there

is no way we are getting past the 2nd round. I think we will be lucky to get past the 1st round at this

point.