• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Target Gallinari and Felton?

ryandauwalker

We know that Denver is looking to unload Gallinari once they land him from New York. There are also many people that believe they will look to unload Felton as they've got they're guy in Lawson.

Gallinari/Felton for Crawford/Teague/1st?

That gives us:

Felton/Bibby

JJ/Mo

Gallinari/Marvin

Smith/Powell

Horford/Zaza

While we haven't gotten our C, I think we improve the SF and PG positions in a big way, and we get good value for Crawford.

Thoughts?

• Admin

We know that Denver is looking to unload Gallinari once they land him from New York. There are also many people that believe they will look to unload Felton as they've got they're guy in Lawson.

Gallinari/Felton for Crawford/Teague/1st?

That gives us:

Felton/Bibby

JJ/Mo

Gallinari/Marvin

Smith/Powell

Horford/Zaza

While we haven't gotten our C, I think we improve the SF and PG positions in a big way, and we get good value for Crawford.

Thoughts?

Value wise that just does not work for Denver. Gallinari is in Denver's future plans

• Admin

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6146336

According to ESPN, they are probably going to look to trade Gallinari. I know it's ESPN, but that's why I put together this proposal.

If they are going to trade him it wouldn't be basiclly for Teague. He has high value even though his contract is not very big.

We would not do the suggested trade because we are then in LUXURY. On the other hand, Marvin, Teague, Jordan a 1st round pick in 2012 and a 2nd within 5 years should get it done. That could be too much that we send truthfully.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6dhj77v