• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Starting Lineup

arhawkfan

• Admin

Well he only played 3 quarters tonight. He was fine tonight.

If you haven't noticed...Smith has been dominating the ball lately and so Joe has not been taking as many shots. As long as we are winning I don't care if Joe is averaging 12 points or 20 points.

It hurts me seeing Joe struggle like this. I honestly thought that this offense was going to revitalize Joe and have him playing young again. But he looks really slow out there. However, even though he is struggling out there it's nice to see guys like Horford and Josh take control of the offense.

It hurts me seeing Joe struggle like this. I honestly thought that this offense was going to revitalize Joe and have him playing young again. But he looks really slow out there. However, even though he is struggling out there it's nice to see guys like Horford and Josh take control of the offense.

The last game I watched was the Laker game. It is just like a switch got turned off. I dont think that it is his age and I know he is not a garbage player but he is better then this and he better figure it out soon or we dont have a chance.

Teague should not be taking out of starting lineup for Kirk, Kirk looked no better than Teague tonight. He looked just as bad as Teague did off the bench. He was in the game when GS cut lead from 30 to 11 or 12 in a quarter. He should not be rewarded for that.

Guest Squawker

Teague should not be taking out of starting lineup for Kirk, Kirk looked no better than Teague tonight. He looked just as bad as Teague did off the bench. He was in the game when GS cut lead from 30 to 11 or 12 in a quarter. He should not be rewarded for that.

And now i know why your reputation is -125

• Like 4

I hate to play the blame game but it seemed like crawford was getting abused during that run.

• Like 3

I hate to play the blame game but it seemed like crawford was getting abused during that run.

Blame aside (and remembering Marvin's turnovers) it was pretty obvious to anybody who watched the whole game that KH is our starting PG once he gets in the swing of things.

Why would our guys suddenly come out like gangbusters effort-wise otherwise? They were auditioning.

They know dang well who is going to be running the show. ASG isn't paying $9 million for a backup. :kickcan: