• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I would like to see Jamal do somemore of this...

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

No but in all honesty, when he drives he usually makes the shot or gets fouled but he doesn't do it as often as he should.

I think if he did that on a consistent basis it would make him a much more dangerous and consistent scorer than he already is and if he is willing to pass we could play the inside out game better.

I dont know im just tired of the old cross over and either swish or brick.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Squawker

No but in all honesty, when he drives he usually makes the shot or gets fouled but he doesn't do it as often as he should.

I think if he did that on a consistent basis it would make him a much more dangerous and consistent scorer than he already is and if he is willing to pass we could play the

inside out game better.

I dont know im just tired of the old cross over and either swish or brick.

What do you guys think?

I agree. He needs to drive more, especially when his shot isn't falling.

Jamal will drive when given the opportunity. I think defenses are simply playing him better, packing the lane because he's the only driving threat from the perimeter and an average passer, forcing more jumpers that he can get to the line on more so than anyone else in the league not named Durant. To his credit he's pretty good at pulling back drives when he sees there's no lane or an offensive foul developing. Has his production dropped off, of course. Is his focus strained due to the bargaining situation and his future contract? Probable. But I would never accuse Jamal of not being aggressive and trying to spark us as it relates to offense. Defense is a whole 'nother story.