• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sund's turning Hawks into Supersonics

willthepureshooter

Is it just me or does it seem like Rick Sund is taking the Hawks down the same path that he took the Seattle Supersonics..? The man has single handedly destroyed a team that needed only one key position filled--- center. And then traded our 1st rd pick (Jordan Crawford) and our 2011 1st rd pick for a journeyman and a combo guard. With the excuse of, "this years draft will be weak." Haha! With the current "weakness" of our bench I don't see why the draft wouldn't help. Zaza Pachulia should no longer be an active player in the NBA and Marvin Williams pulled off the greatest heist to date. Joe Johnson drove the getaway van. I'm done talking what do you guys think???

• Like 2

Not to mention green lighting trading the 31 pick last season..Winning starts from the top...that's why execs get championship rings..we are definitely incompetent up top...

Exactly! We don't have any winners at the top of the heirarchy. Hell, they're all dumb business men if you ask me! How do you not spend a couple more dollars to put together a championship contender..? Its all about strengthening the Hawks as a brand.

Well my only response is I hope it did not take anyone this long to see what has been going on. I said after we got swept by Cleveland a couple years ago and failed to make any type of significant move (I never considered Jamal a forward move because he has never had the grind it out playoff tough mentality) that Sund was brought in to run the team into the ground and eventually have it moved to Vegas.

Edited by Superiorblogman

Zaza Pachulia should no longer be an active player in the NBA and Marvin Williams pulled off the greatest heist to date. Joe Johnson drove the getaway van.

This right here is signature worthy, +rep for you sir